Her boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo was charged with indecent behavior by the FA after he snatched a mobile phone from a teenage fan’s hand in April.
But Georgina Rodriguez ignored her partner’s recent controversy as she flashed a large bust in a black sports bra in a new photo shared on Instagram on Friday.
The 28-year-old beauty caused a storm in the gym by giving a glimpse of her ample assets in the workout outfit, which she wore with a cropped sweater.
Ignore: Georgina Rodriguez showed off a big bust in a black sports bra in a new photo on Friday – as her boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo was accused of misconduct by the FA
She also revealed her toned stomach and gorgeous curves in a matching pair of leggings as she leaned on a boxing ring.
The doting mum completed her look with a hat and wore her dark tresses pulled back in a sleek braid as she opted for glamorous make-up.
A close-up photo shows off her figure and her white Christian Dior designer bag.
The look: The 28-year-old beauty posed up a storm at the gym, giving a glimpse of her bountiful assets in exercise wear, which she wore with a cropped jumper
It comes after Cristiano was charged with misconduct by the FA after he grabbed a mobile phone from the hand of a teenage fan following Manchester United’s defeat by Everton in April.
Ronaldo has been charged with breaching FA Rule E3 relating to improper and/or violent conduct following the incident.
A statement from United read: “We note the FA’s announcement regarding Cristiano Ronaldo. We will support the player in his response to the allegation.”
Tough: It comes after Cristiano was charged with misconduct by the FA after he grabbed a mobile phone from a teenage fan’s hand following Manchester United’s defeat by Everton in April
The FA’s charge follows an investigation by Merseyside Police which led to Ronaldo being cautioned last month after he was questioned over allegations of assault and criminal damage.
Jake Harding, 14, tried to film Ronaldo on his phone as he limped off the pitch at Goodison Park after United’s 1-0 loss.
The Portuguese star angrily snatched the phone from the boy’s hands, leaving him with a bruised hand according to his mother Sarah Kelly.
Ronaldo apologized on social media and invited the boy to watch a match at Old Trafford as his guest. He wrote: “It is never easy to deal with emotions in difficult times like the one we are facing.
Ouch: Sarah Kelly says her son Jake Harding, 14, was left with a bruised arm after the accident
“However, we must always be respectful, patient and set an example for all the youngsters who love the beautiful game.
“I would like to apologize for my outburst and, if possible, I would like to invite this supporter to watch a match at Old Trafford as a sign of fair play and sportsmanship.”
However, the boy declined Ronaldo’s invitation and his mother also criticized United’s response to the incident.
“United did terribly and that only made it worse to be honest,” she said. “The way I see it is, if someone attacks him in the street and then invites us to dinner, we won’t do it.
“Just because he’s Cristiano Ronaldo, why should we do it? It’s like we owe him a favor, but sorry, we don’t.
“These are not my words, these are my son’s words. After all, that’s what it’s all about. It affected him more than me, so I gave him everything to make up his mind. He doesn’t want to go to United, he doesn’t want to go to Ronaldo.
Reaction: Ronaldo, 37, has already been accused of misconduct by the Football Association